For those who prefer the thrill of getting wet while mastering the skills of sailing on your own, then dinghies are for you. Our experienced sailing instructors introduce you to sailing through a mixture of onshore and on the water demonstration and instruction.
Our fleet of dinghies include:
Laser Pico - a versatile dinghy designed with the sailing school in mind, with plenty of cockpit space for one adult.
Laser Bahia – The latest addition to our fleet. A larger more comfortable boat designed to be sailed by 2 to 3 adults.
For more information contact:
Weekend course 10am to 4:30pm (with a lunch break)
28th to 29th May
Weekday Evening Courses
What should you bring for dinghy sailing?
- Wetsuit, drysuit, shorts and T-shirt with a light waterproof top (a windcheater)
- Runners, booties or deck shoes NO BOOTS
- Woolly hat & scarf.
- Gloves would be preferable (Sailing gloves would be ideal. Cycling gloves would do.
- Suncream & baseball cap.
- Change of clothes and towel etc.
- Packed lunch – we will eat ashore but club facilities will be limited.
- A buoyancy aid – not an inflatable lifejacket. A buoyancy aid can be provided if necessary.