The start sailing course introduces you to the basics of sailing on board keelboats under the direction of their experienced owners.
The keelboats are relatively stable, dry, and comfortable.
Learn the skills of sailing and boatmanship as part of a team.
The keelboat evening course runs over 2 weeks in June
9th to 11th of June & 16th to 18th of June
Each day above from 6:15pm to 9:00pm
For more information contact:
Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited, you can book below
What should you bring for keelboat sailing?
- A waterproof jacket and leggings
- Runners, booties or deck shoes or sailing boots of possible.
- Woolly hat & scarf.
- Gloves would be preferable, Sailing gloves would be ideal. Cycling gloves would do.
- Suncream & baseball cap.
- Change of clothes / more than one might be a good idea, towel etc.
- Packed lunch – we will eat ashore but club facilities will be limited.
- A buoyancy aid or inflatable lifejacket. A buoyancy aid can be provided if necessary.